Are you an artist who is passionate in traditional animation and illustrations, while telling stories from a new perspective that will help young people?
If so – we are looking to hire talented and experienced 2D Animators and illustrators for our New Animated YouTube Channel. This channel will seek to mark a new trend in animated storytimes videos, focusing in young’s psychology and trying to enhance their confidence and build healthy relationships. All this while doing attractive and interesting 2D animations and working with a team of talented and passionated artist.
You can use the software you feel more comfortable with! Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are very welcome! ????
This role is for full-time job, with very flexible times to your avaiability, since it will be a job by production objectives. You will be part of a team, which means that you will be able to share your work with talented artists to achieve a high quality final result! Payment is a fixed price of $600/month and a plus of $100 per delivered video.
As mentioned, our channel is focused on help young people and especially teens, why? Because being young is difficult, particularly relating to one’s psychology, confidence and relationships.
With that in mind, the criteria for the role is as follows:
- Knowledge of the basic principles of animation
- General knowledge of composition, illustrations and backgrounds design
- Great storytelling skills
- Talent to understand and reply an artistic style and make things according to their languaje.
- Ability to achieve efficiency to achieve good quality in a short time.
- A good eye for visual composition, color schemes and overall aesthetics.
- Good notion of color psychology and generation of environments.
- Design and draw storyboards based on a provided script and voiceover.
- Design characters and backgrounds.
- Draw props and elements required by the script.
- Make some smalls traditional animations if needed.
- Someone with an interest in young’s people psychology and making entertainment that educates on topics like critical thinking
- Someone who loves the YouTube platform, or who wishes to make their own channel
Do so at the scale of reaching 10s of millions of teenage teens each month, across the world, with content in various languages.
- Job Security: The financing of this channel is guaranteed for at least six months, with good prospects of achieving self-sufficiency for the channel in a few months.
- This is a 150hrs/month, freelance, full-time, permanent role.
- Consistent work, with a consistent salary. Paid a fixed price of $600/month with a bonus of $100 per delivered video.
- Channel backed by a company well-experienced with YouTube content creation, tactics, etc.
- Remote work within a small, fun team.
- Flexible working schedule – work whenever (we have some team members who enjoy working alone at night)
- Exposure to interesting and challenging content (grow skills fast)
- Opportunity for career growth
- Answer the questions on the Google doc
- If successful, you will do a short animation test using our rigs
- A selection of such candidates will do an interview with Matt, the leader of this new channel
- Job offer provided, or not
Deadline: March 1st
CEO of Now Creatives