Now Creatives is a UK-based company that provides video editing and other production services to content creators on YouTube, and creates its own YouTube channels. We have 6+ billion views on the videos we’ve edited for YouTube creators in the past 3 years. If you love YouTube… check this role out!
Hello! We are continuously looking for Creative Directors who have the creative vision to lead and grow our newly created/existing channels. Our content aims to help to make this education more broadly appealing – alongside teaching about power, media literacy, and critical thinking.
As a Creative Director, we are looking for someone who:
• Has leadership and management skills, to lead a small team of 5-10 team members
• Has experience leading a creative team, and a creative vision of their own of some kind. We expect you to hold the vision of the channel yourself, and gradually develop it
• Has experience in the Creator Economy or is an avid consumer of YouTube media with a strong intuition for quality, creative work. Preferably in the animation space
• Understands the differences between TV and web/YouTube animation pacing, script style etc. We do not want someone who tries to do TV directing on YouTube – you have to adapt and learn YouTube formatting
Day to day responsibilities:
• Being the Creative Director of the channel, the content, and the brand vision. Managing a team of 5-10 people toward your vision
• Managing the pipeline of videos – ensuring timelines are met by the team, and quality standards kept
• Reviewing, refining, and shaping the scripts, animation, and videos overall into what meets the quality level of the channel
• Lead the Content Strategy, and work with writers & Content Strategist to decide on the upcoming videos
• Uploading the videos to YouTube, doing basic analytics analysis
• Continuously finding ways of iterating and improving yourself, the team’s processes, the quality of the channel.
• Has an interest in geopolitics, history, or the critical thinking objectives of our channel
You will have considerable autonomy to make decisions over the creative vision of the channel. After some months of learning, our ultimate goal is to step back and allow you to run and shape the brand vision as if you own it!
To know more about our company’s vision, you may click here.
This is a 150hrs/month, freelance, full-time, permanent role. Consistent work, with a consistent salary.
- Channel backed by a company well-experienced with YouTube content creation, tactics, etc.
- Remote work within a small, fun team.
- Flexible working schedule – work whenever (we have some team members who enjoy working alone at night)
- Exposure to interesting and challenging content (grow skills fast)
- Opportunity for career growth
Apply now by filling out this form – we’d love to hear from you!